Cyber Insurance: What can it cover?
- Liability claims arising from Computer hack or malware resulting in unauthorized access/denial of service/transmission of malicious code.
- Security breach — Defense/Cost of regulatory fines/penalties/notification
- Ransom demands (Cyber Extortion claims)
- Loss of Income — Downtime – Business Income loss
- Lost or corrupted data — cost to restore
- Financial loss due to fraudulent wire transfers
- Copyright/trademark infringement
- Negligence from content posted on website, blogs & Social Media
Harassment/discrimination/invasion of Privacy
- MisuseViolation of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
No two policies are alike; you need to consult with an experienced insurance representative that is familiar with this type of insurance. Call us for information and guidance (732)-946-9300
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from New Jersey's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.